Monday, January 11, 2010

Shabby Chic Baby Book

I've been working on this book for a friend that recently had a baby. I fell in love with the Bohemia papers and thought they'd do well in a chipboard book, so off I went!

I intended this to be a "baby's first year" type of book, so each page has a journaling spot stamped with the month as well as three other stamped journaling spots to make things quick and easy for Mom. Heaven knows she won't have a lot of time to scrap with a newborn! I thought the 6x6 size would be a good idea for at her work desk, easy to tuck away when busy but small enough to pull out for visitors who want an update on the little princess!


I used these items:

BoBunny 6x6 chipboard binder & refill pages
Bohemia papers - My Minds Eye
Petite circles dies - Spellbinders
Fonts: Essentials cartridge - Making Memories Slice
Today's Date stamp set - CTMH
Journaling Spot stamp - Making Memories
Chocolate ink - CTMH
Chocolate grosgrain ribbon - CTMH
Flowers - Prima
Buttons - stash

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!