Monday, January 4, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card

I got some fantastic news over the weekend: I'm going to be a guest designer for the Scrap Our Stash Challenge blog for February! WOOHOO!! I submitted the trees card I made for the auction at work for the December challenge and won one of two guest designer spots!


Here is card I whipped together this evening for my niece. This one went pretty quickly, since I tried to keep it simple. Her one stipulation on the cards she asked for was that they were "simple," and my idea of simple is probably pretty different than hers! ;)

I used these items:

The Great Outdoors - Inkadinkado
Back Country paper pack - Close To My Heart
Outdoor Denim Ink - Close To My Heart
Outdoor Denim snaps - Close To My Heart
Cream card base & stamped panel - stash
Foam Tape

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!