Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Scrap Goals for 2010

I've been giving a lot of thought to what my scrappy-related goals should be for this year.  I'm hesitant to put an actual number on the Scrapbook Pages, since I have no idea how many I can accomplish.  I see there's a Virtual Scrapbooking Night coming up this weekend at SCS, so maybe I'll use that as a test drive!

Anywhoo, here's what I've come up with so far:

Swap cards - 8/month
Christmas Cards - 8/month for a total of 80.  I figured I'd get them done before November, that way I can have them mailed before December 24th this year!
Other Cards - 1/week at least
Challenges - 1/week at least
Use at least 90% stash for each project - limiting my purchases to only solid cardstock to match paper I already have.

Now the sticky part is this: what do I do about CTMH product?  I will definately need to buy new product to make samples, so I will need to budget that seperately.  So I guess this brings me back to Do; I think it's time to finally put up the flyers I printed out several months ago!  :)  We'll see how I do, here we go!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!