Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Sweet Daisy Mae

Here is another sample page I did for the VSBN Challenges:


The song for this one was How Much is That Doggie in the Window; the challenge was to use photos of your dog (or someone else's dog) and a pooch-related quote on your page.  This photo is of the baby of the family, my Daisy Mae.  She is surprisingly photogenic, and will actually "put on the cute" when I pull out the camera!  She was sitting in the recliner with Hubs when I shot this.

The green cardstock is from SU!, the blue paper is Bazzil, and the cream is CTMH.  I don't have the label for the patterned paper, so I'm not sure who the maker was.  The flowers are by Prima and the brads are from OTC.  I inked all the edges in CTMH Chocolate, and I think it really did a lot to make it all come together!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!