Friday, January 8, 2010

Mom's Christmas Cards

Remember Resolution #1? Here's another example of it:

I just finished these up for my mom, and they were supposed to be a Christmas present! Sheesh! You might have noticed my repeated use of this pink fabric paper over the last couple of weeks, I thought Mom would appreciate it since she has sewn since she was a teenager! I wanted to keep the colors soft and a little out of the Christmas norm, so I paired the pink with Basic Gray and Going Gray from SU!

I used these items:

Willow with Hot Chocolate - Whiff of Joy
Basic Gray cardstock - SU!
Going Gray cardstock - SU!
Pink fabric paper - stash
Mauve cardstock - stash
Snowflake embossing folder - Sizzix
Page Pebbles
VersaFine Ink - black
Grey Flannel Ink (sponging) - CTMH
Prismacolor Pencils
Glitter pen - flowers on pants
Crystal Lacquer - mug
Thanks for looking!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!