Monday, January 25, 2010

What I Love About Sundays

I finished this LO over the weekend, the inspiration was the song What I Love About Sundays and you were to scrap what your Sunday routine is.


I made this one to be a companion to my Saturday layout, so I carried over the paper and the center strip elements.  I was almost out of the turquoise paper, so the strip had to be a little skinnier than I would have liked, but it works!

The journaling reads: "Scrapping and listening to football, what could be better?  I usually watch it on TV, but since we're in the Playoffs, Mikey gets a little 'excited' about things and starts yelling at the Refs.  That's when I retreat to my scraproom and turn on the radio to listen to the play-by-play.  It's all in good fun!"

And just a little side note; see the lovely layout I was working on in the photo here?  That's this one, before I spilled the beer and glass of water that are also in the photo!  Proof that it was almost done!

*sigh*  I really need a cupholder that's bolted to the wall.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! Happy Stamping!